quarta-feira, novembro 29, 2006

" Ver sem Amar ... é Olhar nas Trevas "


* Led Zeppelin - Stairway To Heaven *

" Se o Infinito
cabe num Verso
e o universo no Coração
Por que me dizem os Sábios
que as Estrelas estão tão longe,
se eu sei que elas estão tão perto ?! "

"There's a sign on the wall , but she wants to be sure
Cause you know sometimes words have two meanings ...
In a tree by the brook , there's a songbird who sings
Sometimes all of our thoughts are misgiven !
Ooh ... it makes me wonder "

"There's a feeling I get , when I look to the west
And my spirit is crying for leaving ...
In my thoughts I have seen rings of smoke through the trees
And the voices of those who stand looking !
Ooh ... it really makes me wonder "

;-))***

1 comentário:

WildMindMan disse...

no comment,

just hearing the sound of my wings by listening your song ^º^

**************