quinta-feira, outubro 19, 2006

" Rapture "


The night I laid my eyes on you ...
Felt everything around me move
Got nervous when you looked my way
But ... you knew all the words to say !

Then your "love" slowly moved right in
All this time all my "love" where you been ...

Mi ... amore dont you know
My "love" I want you so
Sugar you make my soul complete
Rapture tastes so sweet !

Mesmerised in every way
Keep me in a state of daze
Your kisses make my skin feel weak
Always melting in your heat !

Then I soar like a bird in the wind
Oh I glide as I'm flying through heaven ...

Mi ... amore dont you know
my "love" I want you so
Sugar you make my soul complete ...

Youre Rapture tastes so sweet ...

2 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

Já me perdi no vosso blog! Lol. E confirma-se que é um blog muito agradável! Desde a minha vinda aqui, muitas postagens foram colocadas; e por não me lembrar em qual deixei o comentário... deixo neste o meu agradecimento pelas suas gentis palavras de acolhimento, CosmaShiva. :)
Um beijinho. Até breve.

um_2 disse...

traduzes-me ao ouvido a song?

ligas tu ou ligo eu?

Avisa antes para eu ir para o orelhão... lol